About Me


Hi, this is Jake from JD Health & Performance.

img_0882

For as long as I can remember, sports, fitness, and the urge to be outside doing some form of activity has been there from the day I could walk.

I have been a fitness professional since early 2011, and within that time I have made it my personal goal, to self-educate, learn, to share, and inspire others with my knowledge & experience.

Experience & Qualifications:

  • REPS 3 Qualified Personal Trainer
  • Precision Nutrition Level 1 Qualified
  • Bio-Signature Level 1 Practitioner
  • AMN Fundamentals Pro
  • G.A.T/AiM Practitioner
  • TRX Trainer

My philosophy is based around a lifestyle in which you live to a 80-20% ratio of GOOD – BAD. 80% of the time you eat well, move often, and work hard. The remaining 20% is where you can indulge, and enjoy the things that you love, whilst not feeling guilty in the process. This is not only a recipe to succeed, it has proven to be the ideal way to stay consistent with your goals.

Eating well, moving often, is something I live by, and it is my passion to help anyone that I can, especially the people that I work with daily on a one-to-one basis.

Your health needs to be a long-term project to ensure that you are happy, healthy, and moving well, right up until the day you leave this world. I am here to help guide you through that process in whatever way possible.

Please contact me to find out more……….

Keep training hard, keep moving well, and let’s stay fit & healthy for a very long time to come

JD